- Most space saving system available
- Last in First out (FIFO) storage method
- Square footage reduced by 35%
- Designed fully with safety in mind
- Built functionally with a long life
The drive-in system is made for storing high quantities of similar product which use the same entry and exit point for each bay or rack. Since drive-in rack systems are fork-lift accessible, pallets may be stored in lanes that are six or more positions deep on the rack.
The drive-in system can be designed specifically to best fit your needs with different heights and depths, as well as a wide variety of different components. This system can be ordered in roll form or structural steel for more support. If you are looking for a space saving solution that can increase warehouse area, consider the drive-in system.